No pending crash reports after crash

Alvin info at alvin.be
Mon Jun 22 09:51:43 UTC 2009

On Sunday 21 June 2009 23:46:34 D. R. Evans wrote:
> Alvin said the following at 06/21/2009 06:49 AM :
> > I want to submit a bug to launchpad, but I'm having trouble gathering the
> > right information.
> >
> > [...]
> 1. It looks like you need the debug versions of (at least) libkio and
> libdolphinprivate.
>
> 2. I recommend filing at bugs.kde.org (if it's not already there). That
> cuts out the middleman and is likely to be much faster. That's been my
> experience, anyway.

Maybe it is, but I like Launchpad and the Kubuntu bug team is really doing a
great job to triage there. I did search bugs.kde.org and didn't find it there.

On the other hand, I just tried to reproduce this on another pc, that wasn't
freshly installed, and it didn't crash here. I'll check it out further before
I report, unless someone on this list can reproduce the crash.