FF 3.5 in Jaunty

Paul Lemmons paul at lemmons.name
Sun Jun 21 23:05:40 UTC 2009

Paul Lemmons wrote:
> Does anybody know if Firefox 3.5 will be made available in the regular
> repositories in Jaunty? If so I will just be patient. If I have to
> wait until October I will hunt down the PPA's and make the leap earlier.
I am aware that it can be obtained as a tar-ball and I know of at least
one PPA where it can be downloaded from today. What I am really hoping
to find out is if when it goes "GA" at the end of the month, will it be
made available in the standard repositories or will Canonical delay that
until October when the next release of Kubuntu is released.