Is there virus removal software for Jaunty KDE

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 16 22:00:12 BST 2009

On Monday 15 June 2009 04:11:27 am David Kuntadi wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 3:08 PM, Steven
>
> Vollom<stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> > Just so you know this as of this minute, if I connect the broken computer
> > to the Modem it still doesn't work. If I do the same with the laptop it
> > works. Don't know if that is useful, but it is the case.
>
> Have you tried to use ubuntu live cd on broken computer and connect to
> internet?
>
> DK
I may have answered this before, but in case I haven't.  Yes.  Both email and
browser work using the Live CD in the bad computer.  I read and answer the
emails in the order they come in, so if an email is resent, I will probably
answer it again.  I have answered one like this already; can't remember whom
to.

Steven