command for downloading a package to save

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 16 22:49:59 UTC 2009

On Monday 15 June 2009 12:24:14 am David Kuntadi wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 11:08 AM, Steven
>
> Vollom<stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> > Yes David. It worked through the router. It worked direct to the DSL
> > modem. It never was a problem that I can remember.
>
> In that case, could you try to use live cd on the computer you said
> have virus. Let me know whether or not the live cd could connect to
> internet.
>
> DK
I could have sworn that I answered this email, but it must have resent, oh
well, I will answer it in case two people wrote the same thing.  Yes mail and
browser work on the infected computer when the Live CD is installed.  They
work perfectly.  And when I open the same computer to it's infected state, I
get unknown host, both email and browser.

Steven