command for downloading a package to save

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 16 20:37:49 UTC 2009

On Monday 15 June 2009 04:47:32 am Lisi Reisz wrote:
> On Monday 15 June 2009 08:54:11 Steven Vollom wrote:
> > Lisi recommended a windows application that I can download and use.
>
> Steven -
> I didn't.  I recommended a live CD that can check Windows computers.  The
> live CD is itself Linux.
>
> Lisi
I am sorry, but I don't think I can understand here.  I don't have a windows
comuter: I have wine, though.  Memory is already fading on the subject, but I
did download and run a virus application and found a worm in the Thunderbird
application.  I forget the term they used, but I apparently isolated it from
the rest of my data.  I requested knowledge about what a worm is.  Is it a
virus?  Or is it like spyware or something like that?

Anyway because of the consensus that I don't have a virus, I am proceeding
like I don't have a virus and not giving that any thought anymore.  I can be
more useful to those who are helping me if I am not in contention at the same
time.  I trust you all over myself.  See I am not as dumn as you thought. Hah!

Steven