disk management

Goh Lip g.lip at gmx.com
Tue Jun 16 04:08:38 UTC 2009

David McGlone wrote:
> On Monday 15 June 2009 04:06:55 pm Jerry Lapham wrote:

>>> It's listed as Disk & Filesytems in the menu, but I've no idea what else
>>> it is called.
>> And it's missing in KDE 4.2.2.
>
> Thats a bummer!

Saw a post by David Gerard in the Sounder List and he referred a site in
Launchpad

https://edge.launchpad.net/hundredpapercuts

Looks like this might be useful for issues like this and the "Alt F2,
Alt-Tab" problem.

Having said that, I am unsure about filing bugs even on this website
when I know that .....

o  disk management - mount manager is work in progress and may solve the
current issue.

o  Alt-whatever --  it is not an issue in Karmic, implying future stable
versions of Kubuntu or Kde will not be an issue.

Hope I don't open a jar of worms here, but.. what's your take on this?

Regards,
Goh Lip