Is there virus removal software for Jaunty KDE

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 15 10:12:13 UTC 2009

On Sunday 14 June 2009 01:29:08 pm Donn wrote:
> On Sunday, 14 June 2009 19:09:13 Steven Vollom wrote:
> > I was very
> > worried until I tied in the thought of sending her a virus, making it
> > impossible for her to communcate.
>
> 1. You don't have a virus.
> 2. You didn't damage your daughter's computer.
> 3. She might be away from her computer right now.
> 4. Use the phone.
> 5. Relax. Don't panic.
>

> \d
I have to admit I am a bit concerned for my daughter's computer, she still
hasn't answered emails even from this computer and it isn't like her.  We are
back and forth every day, until now.

I am relaxed now.  There are so many people helping me, I am gaining confidence
I can fix the problem.  I am hoping to not lose my data, of course, but if
necessary to format everything to get it right, I will.  I just thought with
the new mounting system, and I just love it, I would never make that kind of
loss again.  Thanks for the help, friend.

Steven