upgrade 8.04 -> 9.04+kde3: how?

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 16:48:43 UTC 2009

>> Now I want to alt-tab quickly between two open PDFs (say, a guide to
>> the gimp in one side and a design in the other) and Gimp. Having the
>> PDFs in the same window helps here.
>
> Is alt-tab missing in KDE4??   That would be a showstopper for me.

The alt-tab feature request was marked WONTFIX for KDE 4.

Just kidding. Alt-Tab works fine. I was making the point that one
could alt-tab two PDF documents away quite easily if they are in the
same window, whereas alt-tabbing away two PDF documents in two
separate windows is cumbersome, and not a shot-and-forget operation.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il