upgrade 8.04 -> 9.04+kde3: how?

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 16:15:55 UTC 2009

> So open two copies of Okular and place them side-by side. Duh.

Now I want to alt-tab quickly between two open PDFs (say, a guide to
the gimp in one side and a design in the other) and Gimp. Having the
PDFs in the same window helps here.

The truth is, you can find workarounds for anything that Konqueror can
do. But nothing does the work as smooth as Konqueror. You can argue
all you want, but people are not going to take an inferior product
because it does the job. Rather, I am helping them make KDE 4 a
superiour product.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com