disk management

David Fletcher dave at thefletchers.net
Sun Jun 14 11:48:32 UTC 2009

On Sunday 14 Jun 2009, David McGlone wrote:
> Hey guys, what was the program called in KDE 3.x's control center to edit 
> partitions, etc and is it available for 4.x?

There's something in the system section of my menus called QTParted.

Is that it?


More information about the kubuntu-users mailing list