Is there virus removal software for Jaunty KDE

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 13 18:23:46 UTC 2009

I need the name of software that I can install on a terminal to remove a
virus.  Google search was ineffective at least for me.  Every word I searched
came up with everything but what I am looking for, and Kpackagekit requires
the exact name of an application to locate it.  I remember with adpept, if I
typed in the word virus, it was alreading searching for anything with the word
virus in it and several options would usually appear; but KpackageKit requires
an exact name.  TIA

Steven