Ubuntu or Kubuntu

David McNally david3333333 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 19:56:26 UTC 2009

The main difference between the two, as everyone has already
mentioned, is KDE vs. GNOME. I like the both because they both have
differences that make each one unique and better than the other in
different ways.

However, I don't really like KDE 4 because of how slow it is, and
lately I've had GNOME on most of my computers, but KDE 4.3, which
should be shipping with Kubuntu 9.10, is much more resourceful and
should be much better than KDE 4. For now, I recommend sticking with
GNOME, but Kubuntu 9.10 should be interesting