upgrade 8.04 -> 9.04+kde3: how?

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 15:55:02 UTC 2009

> I need to upgrade a Kubuntu 8.04 machine to 9.04 but with kde3.
> How can I do that?

Hi Dexter. As inevitably KDE 3 will not be available one day, I am
helping people file bug reports and feature requests on KDE 4. If you
would share with me exactly what is missing for you in KDE 4, or what
does not work as expected, then I can file the bugs and get the issues
resolved. If we don't file the bugs, then KDE 4 will never inherit the
features that are still missing from KDE 3. Thanks.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il