Ubuntu or Kubuntu

steven vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 12 06:07:09 UTC 2009

On Thursday 11 June 2009 07:53:13 am Chris Taylor wrote:
> is there any real benefit in Kubuntu over Ubuntu I guess this is like
> asking how long is a piece of string
> I have been using Ubuntu for a short time still lots to learn. I use Open
> Office, KMyMOney, K3B, Thunderbird, Firefox and VirtualBox as I run
> windoze still
On that big issue, I prefer blue to gold.  The real issue is one that takes
some longer to learn than others, however, everyone who gives Kubuntu or
Ubuntu a chance to show its benefits gets to the point where windoze, as you
call it, becomes a poor use of Hard Drive space, and use the space for
something useful, like pictures of their kids, or the movie, "Bagdad Cafe".
IMHO.

Steven