lost my most recent incoming emails on Live CD

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 11 14:55:01 UTC 2009

On Thursday 11 June 2009 02:40:55 pm Ignazio Palmisano wrote:
> Steven Vollom wrote:
> > (Trim)>
>
> [snip]
>
> > Dear Ignazio,
> >
> > You have been kind enough to help me before, are you a moderator, or
did
> > you respond from the list?
> >
> > If you are able to help me, I would sure appreciate it.  I am on the east
> > coast of the US for time, and Eberhard, who was helping me, is in
> > Germany.  I believe he is still sleeping maybe.
>
> Nope, I'm not a moderator, just another humble list member. I don't have
> any suggestions to add to the others you're receiving about your
> problem, unfortunately.
>
> Eberhard's time should currently be 16:40 :) but I guess if he's not
> answering right away he must be busy somehow.
> I.

Thanks Ignazio,

That last effort did not work either, but it was a very interesting command.
sudo dpkg-reconfigure -phigh -a.  I just tried it again to make sure I
remembered the correct command.  It is working so the command is correct.
You might try it, it does and extensive amount of testing.  Talk to you later
friend.

Steven