Make Error WAS: configure error

Nils Kassube kassube at gmx.net
Wed Jun 10 21:23:44 UTC 2009

Michael wrote:
> In file included from connectingplayer.h:4,
>                          from connectingplayer.cpp:1:
>                          from connectingplayer.cpp:6:
> ../common/general/circular_iterator.h:  In member function
> 'circular_iterator<It>& circular_iterator<It>::operator+=(typename
> std::iterator_traits<_Iter>::difference_type)':
> ../common/general/circular_iterator.h:140: error: expected ';' before
> 'd' ../common/general/circular_iterator.h:141: error: 'd' was not
> declared in this scope
> ../common/general/circular_iterator.h:145: error: 'd' was not
> declared in this scope

I would suggest to contact the author. I suppose the author could
compile the code on his machine before it was released. Then the missing
declaration could be something like a missing dependency of an include
file which wasn't found during the ./configure step or like a problem of
the compiler version. At least it is not obvious for me what might be
the problem. OTOH I'm not familiar with C++ so I can't help any further
here.

Nils