Xine

steven vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 10 21:11:16 UTC 2009

I just attempted to install xine using kpackagekit.  I am current unable to
boot up.  I am stopped during a boot up attempt where I have been asked my
username and password.  I have done that, but am at a command prompt.  I
was here just a few days ago, but can't remember how I got back into my
computer.  I am using a live CD, but don't seem to be able to configure kmail
so that I can write an email.  it has to do with who the email is from, I
think.  I am so bummed.  I can't understand how using an approved installer
and an approved application I can crash my computer to seriously.

Steven