RSSNow plasma widget

Mark Greenwood fatgerman at ntlworld.com
Wed Jun 10 20:18:02 UTC 2009

I've been using the RSSNow plasma widget and i really like it. However after an update recently it no longer works. I haven't done an update in a long time - I think this one gave me KDE 4.2.3. I still get the window on the desktop but there is nothing visible in it. I can click it, and firefox opens and goes to the source of the news stories that should be visible, so it looks as if it's just not drawing anything in the window.

Anybody else seen this? Is there a way I can perhaps wipe the rssnow configuration and start over?

Mark