Auto-mounting my Vista partition

steven vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 9 14:11:56 UTC 2009

On Monday 08 June 2009 12:51:54 pm samuel obirieze wrote:
> Hi all,
> how do i auto mount my vista partition when i boot into kubuntu 9.04.this
> hapened when i had 7.10.i have to manually mount it using dolphin
> especially when i want to play music files wit amarok since all my music
> files are in my vista partition

It has been a while since Microsoft has been in my computer, but I am pretty
sure Amarok will play those Microsoft files from the other partition.  I seem
to remember Linux being able to read windows stuff, while windows could not do
the same in return.  I remove Microsoft years ago, and much prefer Kubuntu
now.

Steven