Easy way to install e-Sword through wine

Pastor JW pastor_jw at the-inner-circle.org
Tue Jun 9 14:38:29 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 09 June 2009 5:06:47 am David McGlone wrote:
> > On another note:
> > What is it that makes you e-sword junkies so unhappy with KDE's
> > bibletime? I always thought that wine was the last possibility when
> > there is no decent Linux application to do the job. In contrast,
> > bibletime works simply great imho.
>
> I agree. I use Bibletime and It works just as good as e-sword.

I too use BibleTime and find its handling of the Sword modules perfect.  The
new version, 2.0.1 which came out a couple days ago, is spectacular!!  Kudos
to the developers!  And to the Kubuntu packagers for getting it available so
quickly!  Of course I have depended on the previous versions for years and
they were also very good!

--
73 de N7PSV aka Pastor JW <n><   PDGA# 35276
http://the-inner-circle.org  _Registered Kubuntu User: #27403