On Another Note - was - Easy way to install.....

Billie Erin Walsh bilwalsh at swbell.net
Tue Jun 9 14:20:49 UTC 2009

On 06/09/2009 Eberhard Roloff wrote:
>  On another note:
>  What is it that makes you e-sword junkies so unhappy with KDE's
>  bibletime? I always thought that wine was the last possibility when
>  there is no decent Linux application to do the job. In contrast,
>  bibletime works simply great imho.
>
>  kind regards
>  Eberhard

With all the flap with e-Sword I just had to give it a try to see what
was wrong with Bibletime. I downloaded and installed on my dumbed down [
XP ] box and took a look.

IMHO, I'll stick with Bibletime. e-Sword has a lot to say for it but
bibletime has more for my money.

--
Treat all stressful situations like a dog does.
If you can't eat it or play with it,