Files shared when accessd with kubuntu.

pkaplan1 pkaplan1 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 9 09:38:36 UTC 2009

Sounds like you need to unshare them from w/in vista or move them to another
partition that can be accessed from both OSes.

I store my files on a separate ext3 partition and access from XP using either
xplore2fs (http://www.chrysocome.net/explore2fs).  There is both a file browser
and a filesystem driver available.
Paul