Easy way to install e-Sword through wine

David Kuntadi d.kuntadi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 23:13:54 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 10:16 PM, steven
vollom<stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> When I clicked on "Click this link" I get a Security Warning first that says:
> This untrusted page links to apt://wine.  Do you want to follow the link?  I
> clicked on 'Follow'.  When I did, the next warning came on screen saying:
> Error _ Konqueror, Protocol not supported apt.  I clicked on 'OK' and the
> screen returned to the 'ckick this link' page.
>
> That is where I stopped.  I am not going to go past a block in the procedure
> created by someone other than me.  I am not experimenting at all.  I have
> accurately described every step so far including this response.  I have
> duplicated my steps to make sure I did not forget anything.

Sorry to mislead you with the first step, I will edit it. The first
code is internet address, copy and paste to address in your internet
browser:

http://www.winehq.org/site/download

Or you could go directly to this page as you are using ubuntu:

http://www.winehq.org/download/deb

This is just to install wine only. Please let me know if you need
further instruction.

DK