[Bulk] konsole command line geometry

prad prad at towardsfreedom.com
Mon Jun 8 20:21:28 UTC 2009

On Sun, 07 Jun 2009 15:30:15 -0700
Paul Rumelhart <godshatter at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Do you get any output from the command?  What are
> you in when you are running it?  I'm assuming your are in KDE, and
> thus have X installed, but are you in a konsole window, or running
> from some other program?

i try it from konsole and here's what i get:
konsole(27854): Attempt to use QAction "change-profile" with
KXMLGUIFactory!

(regardless of whether i set geometry or not)

--
In friendship,
prad

                                      ... with you on your journey
Towards Freedom
http://www.towardsfreedom.com (website)
Information, Inspiration, Imagination - truly a site for soaring I's