superuser privelege problems.

steven vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 8 14:21:21 UTC 2009

> <sigh>  "kdesudo kate /etc/apt/sources.list" (or do it through your
> favorite package manager).

Sorry to frustrate you, Derek, I finally get it about kdesudo and hope to not
speak or use wrong again.  I am spending time on it, sudo and wget right now.
It appears that I can use kdesudo for anything I would have used the sudo
command for.  I also found a wonder how to for wget.  Unless told otherwise, I
will use the kdesudo + for every command requiring root privilege.  If it
doesn't work, I will probably ask the list what to do.  Thanks again!!!

Steven