Fish & SSH

Eric ejazzkatt at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 15:15:27 UTC 2009

I just asked this same question on the Kubuntu Forum.

I Have PcLinuxOS on my laptop and Kubuntu 9.04 on my desktop computer.
 From Kubuntu I was able to connect with my laptop using fish. I have
not been able to connect to the computer with Kubuntu installed using
fish in either konq or Krusader. When I tried to use Kssh, the window
opened for a flash and then it closed. I was able to connect with Putty.
I would rather use fish. Any idea what the problem is?

Eric