4 blocked updates

Donn donn.ingle at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 21:50:48 UTC 2009

On Friday, 05 June 2009 23:37:25 Willy K. Hamra wrote:
> go to konsole and type "sudo konqueror"
Argh! That worked for about 10 seconds and then killed my KDE session and
reset X ! :) I won't try it again in a hurry.

But I didn't know that sudo had improved in this way (assuming my crash is a
wee bug). If sudo can open gui apps now, then I suppose kdesudo is only there
for a gui face to sudo. (with some extra rootness flavour regarding env vars)

Still, it's a little messy to explain to people what does what and what to use
when.

\d
--
home: http://otherwise.relics.co.za/