flash for Firefox (64-bit jaunty)?

Goh Lip g.lip at gmx.com
Thu Jun 4 04:21:10 BST 2009

D. R. Evans wrote:
> Goh Lip said the following at 06/01/2009 10:28 AM :
>
>> Doc, 1 more thing to check.....
>> Do you have adblockplus, flashblock or other add-ons in your Firefox?
>> If yes, please check the settings for the website that you can't get
>> flash to work. (my assumptions are killing me..)
>
> The only things I have that could affect the display (I believe) are
> greasemonkey and adblock. Turning both of them off (and restarting FF,
> although I don't think that's supposed to be necessary) doesn't make any
> difference.
>
> I wish I understood how the lulu script works, so I could understand why FF
> on my system takes the wrong branch in the code. But it's well beyond my
> smattering of javascript knowledge.
>
>   Doc

Really sorry Doc, looks like none of us here have the problem you are
having. They all work in the lulu.com and bbc site that you mentioned.
You also seemed to have all the right plugins installed and checked on
your addons.

I guess at some time in our life, we have to throw in the towel, but at
the same time be happy we had a few good rounds.

Take care, regards,
Goh Lip