public key

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 06:58:35 UTC 2009

> Steven, okay, but please don't say we didn't warn you. If you ever
> 'upgrade' to kde 4.3 beta, you won't hear a sound from me.

While I agree that Stephen and others new to Linux should not beta
test software (using "beta" software means that you are beta testing
it, regardless of what Google has hijacked the term for), I do think
that an upgrade to 4.2.4 would be a very helpful move for Stephen. He
should know by now how to add a repo and install software. He must be
able to make a descretion between "this PPA is good for me" and "this
PPA is bad for me". If in doubt, he is welcome to ask here.

Stephen, if you are following: ditch the GUI software management tools
and learn to use apt-get and aptitude from the CLI. It will make your
life much easier.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com