Installed gnome-office to test, python + possibly other things messed up

Muzer muzerakascooby at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 18:18:48 UTC 2009

See the title.

Somehow, whenever a lot of python scripts try to execute, I get this error:
/usr/bin/python: error while loading shared libraries: OO: cannot open

The package managers are awfully confused because I tried to uninstall
gnome-office again and half of the packages are python-related, so they
refuse to be removed because of that error. Probably the most annoying
side-effect (or is this the main effect?) is that flash no longer works,
and neither does youtube-dl.

If anyone can help me get python fixed again, that would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Muzer.