flash for Firefox (64-bit jaunty)?

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 17:11:25 UTC 2009

Goh Lip said the following at 06/01/2009 10:28 AM :

> Doc, 1 more thing to check.....
> Do you have adblockplus, flashblock or other add-ons in your Firefox?
> If yes, please check the settings for the website that you can't get
> flash to work. (my assumptions are killing me..)

The only things I have that could affect the display (I believe) are
greasemonkey and adblock. Turning both of them off (and restarting FF,
although I don't think that's supposed to be necessary) doesn't make any
difference.

I wish I understood how the lulu script works, so I could understand why FF
on my system takes the wrong branch in the code. But it's well beyond my
smattering of javascript knowledge.

  Doc

--
Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR