flash for Firefox (64-bit jaunty)

Brian Wootton Brian.Meg at btinternet.com
Mon Jun 1 15:59:32 BST 2009

t doesn't work on the BBC, though (all I get is the little spinning circle
thingy circling forever) -- here, for example:

I can watch these OK. When I rt. click on one of these BBC videos
I get a pop-up with a couple of click boxes:

BBC mediaplayer V.2.11.7978.8433
About adobe flashplayer

which confused me somewhat.

Can you get these Doc? I'm answering this on a flaptop running
bista, and typing from memory, if you would like the 'actual'
rt. cl. pop-up contents I'll bung 'em through nxt time I power
up the kubuntu engine.
Hmm, think I'll leave the typos in, this thing is so slow.
brian