Installing Key problem

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kubuntu.org
Mon Jul 27 17:59:52 UTC 2009

Hi Steven,

On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 18:43, Jonas Pedersen<jonas at chown.dk> wrote:

> Looks like you are still missing the GPG key. Easiest way to import the
> key is to enter the following in a terminal: sudo apt-key adv
> - --recv-keys --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com 57529CD7DA246260

You need to enter the above command all in *one* line, I reprint it
here to make sure:

 sudo apt-key adv - --recv-keys --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com
57529CD7DA246260

This will not be enough, once you have entered the line given by Jonas
you will have to add the key to the keyring, which is done with the
following line (all in one line again, don't forget the hyphen at the
end of the line!):

gpg --export --armor 57529CD7DA246260 | sudo apt-key add -

Then you do 'sudo apt-get update' again to load the informations.

Regards, Myriam.
http://www.fsfe.org