Kubuntu 9.10 Netbook edition

David McGlone david at dmcentral.net
Sun Jul 26 21:03:11 UTC 2009

On Sunday 26 July 2009 04:14:17 pm Mark Fraser wrote:
> Just tried the netbook version of Kubuntu Karmic and the network manager
> still doesn't want to work.
>
> I put the hex pass key in and it says connection failed, when I go back to
> the network manager the pass key/phrase box is empty.

That has been a problem for me for I don't know how long, I remember a while
back someone had a solution, but I just plain quit using password
authentication and started using MAC address filtering.

I do remember though before I made the switch that I had to actually add the
hex key in a couple times for it to actually stick.

--
Blessings,
David M.