setting to move (drag) full screen window

pwhite at bluewin.ch pwhite at bluewin.ch
Sun Jul 26 09:53:11 UTC 2009

----Message d'origine----
De: w.hamra1987 at gmail.com
Date: 25.07.2009 21:49
À: "Kubuntu Help and User Discussions"<kubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com>
Objet: Re: setting to move (drag) full screen window

2009/7/21 Perry <pwhite at bluewin.ch>:
> Hi,
>
> Fresh install of Kubuntu Hardy.
>
> Due to yet unsolved screen resolution problems (see thread "screen
> resolution") when I maximize a window, the right portion including the "X"
> and the scroll bar, is hidden on the right of the screen.
>
> In my old Suse I could click on the drag bar (or anywhere with the alt button)
> to drag a window...that worked even when the window was maximized.
>
> Does anyone know of a way to modify KUbuntu settings to allow this
> functionnality?

i believe this is a monitor issue. you might want to, from the monitor
controls, move the screen to the left, or decrease its width.

Thanks Willy

With the button on the monitor I managed to have correct behaviour.
I also found out there is a check box to allow sliding of maximized windows.
It is in <system parameters/behaviour of windows/displacement (moving??
translated from french)>

Greetings               Perry