Start Confirmations

Paul Lemmons paul at lemmons.name
Thu Jul 23 17:34:26 UTC 2009

-------- Original Message  --------
Subject: Re:Start Confirmations
From: Derek Broughton <derek at pointerstop.ca>
To: kubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com
Date: 07/22/2009 04:55 PM

> In Ubuntu's defence, though, it seems these things ONLY prompt once (if you
> tell them not to do it again).  That's way better than Vista!

Getting stabbed in the eye ONLY once is way better than getting stabbed
in the neck repetitively. Yes? ;-)

Just because one is a better choice than the other does not make it a
good choice. Me? I prefer to not get stabbed at all ...

--
Sometimes I wonder.  Were our faith able to stand upright and look around, would it be looking down at the mustard seed or standing in awe of the height and breadth of it.