Start Confirmations

Paul Lemmons paul at lemmons.name
Wed Jul 22 16:13:25 UTC 2009

-------- Original Message  --------
Subject: Re:Start Confirmations
From: Melissa Mendonça <melissawm at gmail.com>
To: Kubuntu Help and User Discussions <kubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com>
Date: 07/22/2009 12:06 AM
> With me it only happened once. Once I said "OK" in the dialog, it
> never came back... Does the confirmation dialog appear again or does
> it disappear after the first time you run these shortcuts?
>
> - Melissa
Once I confirm it is ok the big red "!" goes away on the icon and I am
not asked again. I got the same request for confirmation going into
system settings, which is not a shortcut I created.

While getting around the problem is fairly trivial it is bizarre that it
happens at all. I feel like the idiot at Microsoft that designed all of
the irritating request for confirmation has suddenly taken up an Open
Source hobby at KDE development.