Start Confirmations

Paul Lemmons paul at lemmons.name
Wed Jul 22 00:47:41 UTC 2009

Ok... really irritating... feels like I am on vista.... who thought it
was a good idea in KDE 4.3RC2 to make me confirm that I want to run a
program when I click on an icon? And more importantly how do I tell it
that I *never* want to see that confirmation ever again. Even the icons
are corrupted with a big red "!" that I *never* want to see.

Sheesh! Somebody has been drinking the Redmond flavored cool-aid.

--
Sometimes I wonder.  Were our faith able to stand upright and look
around, would it be looking down at the mustard seed or standing in awe