setting to move (drag) full screen window

Perry pwhite at bluewin.ch
Mon Jul 20 21:44:39 UTC 2009

Hi,

Fresh install of Kubuntu Hardy.

Due to yet unsolved screen resolution problems (see thread "screen
resolution") when I maximize a window, the right portion including the "X"
and the scroll bar, is hidden on the right of the screen.

In my old Suse I could click on the drag bar (or anywhere with the alt button)
to drag a window...that worked even when the window was maximized.

Does anyone know of a way to modify KUbuntu settings to allow this
functionnality?

Thank you for any advice		Perry