Konqueror

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 18:08:36 UTC 2009

> What do I do then Ignazio?  I created another user for my machine to see if I
> would have the same problem.  I do not have any problem on the other user's
> desktop.  Browser works normally and goes from place to place without
> JavaScript errors.  When I return to my desktop the errors return.

Try resetting the Konqueror profile:

$ mv .kde/share/apps/konqueror .kde/share/apps/konqueror_old

See if that helps,but beware that it will remove all your settings and
bookmarks. You can restore the profile then with the reverse command
(exercise to the reader to build the reverse command).

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il