debug

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 17 13:56:12 UTC 2009

I installed dbg for kde so that I could send bug reports with information in
them.  I don't know how to use the tools yet, and currently have a JavaScript
Debugger window on my desktop.  It isn't self-explanatory, so I decided to
close the page.  Clicking the X in the corner doesn't close the box, and I
haven't found instructiions how to use it yet.  I did not expect to have to do
the debugging myself, only to have better information to send in a bug report.
I am willing, just not yet able.

The report has things like Break at Next, Step Over, Step Into, and Step Out.
I currently have a bug that doesn't keep me from using my computer, but is
just annoying.  It impacts Konqueror, Kmail, and my Desktop and is a Video
scramble of sorts, but if I play a movie, the movie plays perfectly with no
defects there, so it doesn't seem like a GPU problem, at least to me.

Steven