GRUB in any form.

ray burke rayburke30 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 04:04:08 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 12:46 PM, Bruce Marshall<bmarsh at bmarsh.com> wrote:
> On Thursday 16 July 2009, ray burke wrote:
>> tom,
>>
>> I am looking at that site and have downloaded to a usb stick but how to cd
>> rom?
>>
>> ray
>
> Go to the super grub site and download an ISO file.   like the
> super_grub_disk_0.9795.iso
>
> on the page
> http://download.linux-live-cd.org/Super_Grub_Disk/download/binaries/sgd/cdrom/
>
> Use K3B to write the ISO to a CD.
>
> I just built one of these and it works like a charm.
>
> But it sounds like you need to learn some things before you go off and update
> a lot of stuff.  Updating can cause a lot of problems.

I downloaded the supergrub.iso to xp pro desktop and then ran deepburner, so as
to save the iso file to a cdrom. then I tried to reapir xp pro with my
K hdd unplugged and only
got a certain way with the repair to xp pro, So I had to abandon it
and reboot but lost my grub,
so I tried out the supergrub cd rom and it worked replacing/re
creating my grub,so it works,
but still a problem with repair ti wind xp pro sp3?

ray