KDE4 compositing won't switch on

Donn donn.ingle at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 19:25:03 UTC 2009

On Thursday, 16 July 2009 20:24:25 Derek Broughton wrote:
> While I would not say that bumping isn't polite, I would suggest it's
> unhelpful.
> You've been here long enough to know that if we even think we
> have an answer you'll hear about it.
Yes and no. There really were no posting going on for about a week. I had to
try and get some help. I can't solve the problem and google does not help --
so what else could I do?

I was hoping that you or Dotan or one of the other more advanced regulars may
have some clue to how to start troubleshooting this thing.

> So bumping or reposting is only going
> to annoy people.
I don't seem to be able to avoid this.

\d