Nils Kassube kassube at gmx.net
Thu Jul 16 19:09:38 UTC 2009

Steven Vollom wrote:
> On Thursday 16 July 2009 02:20:52 am Nils Kassube wrote:
> > Steven Vollom wrote:
> > > Does Kmail have the configuration option to include the "delete"
> > > key? I could not find it.  Thanks!  I wish to eliminate some
> > > items even from trash.
> >
> > Try Shift+Delete or setup your own shortcut.
>
> Not to beat a dead horse, but is there a way to get it to show as an
> option on the menu?

I have no idea if that is possible because I prefer a delete icon on the
toolbar. If you want to try that, you can get it with Settings ->
Configure Toolbars... and mark the line with "Delete" (not delete
folder/thread). Then click the right-arrow at the center of the window
and click "Apply" and "OK".

Nils