Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 16 17:50:56 UTC 2009

On Thursday 16 July 2009 09:51:52 am Derek Broughton wrote:
> Steven Vollom wrote:
> > Does Kmail have the configuration option to include the "delete" key?  I
> > could
> > not find it.  Thanks!  I wish to eliminate some items even from trash.
>
> Steven:
>
> In any KDE app, just choose "Settings", "Configure Shortcuts", and search
> or sort to find out what the current key settings are - and set them up
> however you wish.
> --
> derek
Hi Derek,

I can't remember whether it is Dolphin or Konqueror, but one had the ability
to add 'Delete' to the menu options, so that you could bypass 'Trash' and not
have anything to empty.  That was what I was looking for.  I will try to
remember the shortcut of Shift+Del, but my memory needs an overhaul in my
declining years.   Thanks.

Steven