Best netbook for Kubuntu?

Billie Erin Walsh bilwalsh at swbell.net
Wed Jul 15 20:06:37 UTC 2009

I've got an Asus EeePC 900A and love it. I had an EeePC 4gig but traded
"up". Not running Kubuntu but Eeebuntu. The choice was because it's a
specially optimized version of Ubuntu just for the E. No fiddling or
anything. _Everything_  just works "right-out-of-the-box".

--
Treat all stressful situations like a dog does.
If you can't eat it or play with it,