Active X

Scott sclewin at sgaming.ca
Mon Jul 13 18:23:01 UTC 2009

On July 13, 2009 11:45:31 am Michael wrote:
> I am trying to view a website, www.netflix.com, that has a section that
> requires Active X.  Is there a Linux equivalent?
Easiest thing to do is use another site that does not enforce activex.  I
know here in Canada that none of the online rental places use activex,
so finding one in the US should not be difficult.

I highly doubt there is any activex for Linux and if there is I would suggest
not using it as is causes a breech in your computers security.  The
reason why most browsers don't use activex.

--
Your friend,
Scott

http://sgaming.ca
Sent to you from a Linux computer using Kubuntu 9.04