Q: how to stop mouse wheel scrolling though desktops?

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 03:24:07 UTC 2009

Ever since moving to jaunty, whenever I move the mouse wheel while
positioned on a desktop, I get moved to another desktop.

I find the behaviour infuriating -- far too easy to move away from the
desktop I want in error. But I've looked in what seems to be the obvious
places in System Settings, and can't find any way to disable this.

Yes, I've googled. I've seen the question asked several times, but no
answer (other than replies to the effect of "I know this can be controlled,
but I forget where").

  Doc

--
Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR