The volume control on my keyboard.

steven vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 10 07:28:50 UTC 2009

Most of the time while Jaunty has been installed, if I wanted to adjust the
volume of a video or audio on my computer, I could use the volume controls on
my keyboard.  Recently they have ceased to work.  It isn't a big thing,
however, it was nicer when they worked.  Is this something I can fix?  I have
wondered if things like this and the print key feature use too much memory to
be retained.  If that is the case, speed is a priority for me, but if they are
not memory hounds, I prefer the goodies.  TIA

Steven