Disk Space Widget

steven vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 9 17:53:20 UTC 2009

On Thursday 09 July 2009 12:53:38 pm Thomas Olsen wrote:
> On Thursday 09 July 2009 17:32:18 steven vollom wrote:
> > I like the Disk Space Widget very much.  It keeps me appraised on disk
> > space usage.  I tried to get a comment to the developer and have had
> > trouble locating Him or Her.  I believe that if you could click on a disk
> > to open its contents, it would be a great benefit to many users.  I don't
> > know how easy or difficult the task would be to increase the Widgets
> > function, but I sure would like it.
> >
> > Steven
>
> That would be nice. And the ability to change the colors used would please
> the eyes ;-) That pink color is kind of an eye sour on my desktop.

I am not sure I understand your reference to that Pink Color.  By right-
clicking on the desktop and clicking on Appearance Settings, I got a window
for changing the Desktop themes.  They are constantly changing, so you
probably won't be able to view my desktop.  Its name is 106251-
vladstudio_rainblw_butterfly_1600x1200.  Then I chose the Theme "ioNIZEd Air".
I had to download that too.  It is a beautiful desktop,   I probably don't get
the offensive pink you talk about.  If you don't mind the download time, reply
and let me know.  I will sent a Screen Shot of my desktop to show you what I
mean.  the .png is too large for a posting.